IED defused in Rajouri
Jammu: An IED, planted by suspected
militants, was defused by security forces in Rajouri
district`s upper Shahdra Sharief area, closed to the house of
Rukhsana Kousar, who killed a Pakistani Lashker-e-Toiba (LeT)
commander at her house in 2008.
On a tip off, troops detected and defused the IED,
weighing one kg, planted by the militants to target the house
of Kousar in upper Shahdra Sharief area of Thanamandi tehsil
of the district last night, police officials said.
Kousar was not in her house at the time of the
Kousar was inducted alongwith her brother Aijaz as
police constables for their brave act of killing a LeT
commander of Pakistan at their house in 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- Zee Media Exclusive: Wife says Yakub Memon unwell, appeals to govt for clemency