Impose Guv`s rule, hold fresh polls in J&K: JKNPP
Jammu: Demanding dissolution of the Jammu and
Kashmir Assembly and imposition of Governor`s rule in the
state, the National Panthers Party on Wednesday said fresh polls
should be held on the basis of reorganisation.
"The J-K Governor should dissolve the present Assembly,
impose short-spell of Governor`s Rule in the state. Then fresh
elections should be held on the basis of reorganisation of the
state," JKNPP Chairman Bhim Singh told reporters here.
Reorganisation of the state is top on JKNPP`s agenda for
the year 2012 in order to ensure justice, equity, equality and
equitable legislative powers and development for all the three
regions-- Ladakh, Kashmir and Jammu, he said.
Batting strongly for creation of separate Assemblies,
budgets, administrative and financial units for the three
regions under reorganisation of the state plan, Singh said
there was a huge support to the idea by the people of the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday