Impose Guv`s rule, hold fresh polls in J&K: JKNPP
Jammu: Demanding dissolution of the Jammu and
Kashmir Assembly and imposition of Governor`s rule in the
state, the National Panthers Party on Wednesday said fresh polls
should be held on the basis of reorganisation.
"The J-K Governor should dissolve the present Assembly,
impose short-spell of Governor`s Rule in the state. Then fresh
elections should be held on the basis of reorganisation of the
state," JKNPP Chairman Bhim Singh told reporters here.
Reorganisation of the state is top on JKNPP`s agenda for
the year 2012 in order to ensure justice, equity, equality and
equitable legislative powers and development for all the three
regions-- Ladakh, Kashmir and Jammu, he said.
Batting strongly for creation of separate Assemblies,
budgets, administrative and financial units for the three
regions under reorganisation of the state plan, Singh said
there was a huge support to the idea by the people of the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire