India has told China of concern over Chinese troop in PoK
New Delhi: India has raised with China the issue of presence of Chinese security forces in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) and has conveyed that Pakistan has been illegally occupying parts of Jammu and Kashmir since 1947, government told the Lok Sabha on Friday.
"Government is aware that China is executing infrastructure projects in PoK," Minister of State for External Affairs Preneet Kaur said in a written reply.
"Government has raised this issue with the Chinese side and has clearly conveyed India`s consistent position that Pakistan has been in illegal occupation of parts of Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir since 1947," Kaur said.
China regards Kashmir as a bilateral matter to be settled between India and Pakistan, she said, adding "government has conveyed its concerns to China and about their activities in PoK and has asked them to cease such activities."
Replying to a separate question on violation of Line of Actual Control (LAC) by Chinese troops in Arunachal Pradesh, she said "China disputes the international boundary between India and China. There is no commonly delineated LAC in the border areas between India and China."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- CBSE 12th Result 2015 to be announced on Monday
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- No alliance with JD-U in Bihar: BJP
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others as Gujjar agitation continues