India, Pak should resolve differences: Bhim Singh
Haridwar: Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers
Party (JKNPP) chief Bhim Singh on Thursday said India and Pakistan
are "natural neighbours" and they should resolve their
As war is not solution to any problem and India and
Pakistan are natural neighbours, it is better they should
resolve their differences, Singh told reporters after hoisting
flag of world peace yajna, beginning here tomorrow.
"In my opinion, the LoC should be changed into
international border and both the nations should accept this,"
On the question of tripartite talks, Singh said, "We
consider ourselves Indians, so where is the question of
He, however, said a conference should be held in Jammu
and Kashmir, in which intellectuals and politicians of the
world should openly express their views on the relation
between India and Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- Pandal Politics: Shiv Sena slams Bombay High Court's order- Part 2
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra