Indigo flight makes emergency landing at Jammu
Jammu: More than 130 passengers and crew of an Indigo flight had a providential escape when their aircraft made an emergency landing at Jammu airport on Wednesday.
According to sources at the airport, the flight was coming from Delhi when suddenly plumes of smoke were detected in one of its engine. The pilots manoeuvred to land the aircraft with much difficulty.
All the passengers were evacuated safely.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands