Indigo flight makes emergency landing at Jammu
Jammu: More than 130 passengers and crew of an Indigo flight had a providential escape when their aircraft made an emergency landing at Jammu airport on Wednesday.
According to sources at the airport, the flight was coming from Delhi when suddenly plumes of smoke were detected in one of its engine. The pilots manoeuvred to land the aircraft with much difficulty.
All the passengers were evacuated safely.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- IPL Betting: Lalit Modi names three cricketers who were bribed
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report