Indigo flight makes emergency landing at Jammu
Jammu: More than 130 passengers and crew of an Indigo flight had a providential escape when their aircraft made an emergency landing at Jammu airport on Wednesday.
According to sources at the airport, the flight was coming from Delhi when suddenly plumes of smoke were detected in one of its engine. The pilots manoeuvred to land the aircraft with much difficulty.
All the passengers were evacuated safely.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed