Indo-Pak weekly bus service cancelled again
Srinagar: The Srinagar-Muzaffarabad bus
service, scheduled to recommence on Monday, has been cancelled
due to apprehension of landslides in Uri Sector in Kashmir`s
Baramulla district following heavy snowfall.
"The Karavan-e-Aman bus service scheduled for Monday
has been cancelled due to apprehension of landslides between
Uri and Kaman Post," Coordinator Natural Disaster Management
Cell Aamir Ali told PTI.
The bus service, started in April 2005, for people living
on either side of the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir was
also cancelled last week due to snowfall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges - Part II
- DNA: How BSF soldiers guard the border in scorching summer heat
- DNA: Why is Congress taking support of affidavits to ensure alliance of MLA's?
- DNA: Analysis of how cancer is increasing death toll in India