Indo-Pak weekly bus service cancelled again
Srinagar: The Srinagar-Muzaffarabad bus
service, scheduled to recommence on Monday, has been cancelled
due to apprehension of landslides in Uri Sector in Kashmir`s
Baramulla district following heavy snowfall.
"The Karavan-e-Aman bus service scheduled for Monday
has been cancelled due to apprehension of landslides between
Uri and Kaman Post," Coordinator Natural Disaster Management
Cell Aamir Ali told PTI.
The bus service, started in April 2005, for people living
on either side of the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir was
also cancelled last week due to snowfall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!