close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

Infant charred to death in fire

A four-month-old baby boy was charred to death when a fire broke out in his house in the outskirts of Jammu, police said Wednesday.



Jammu: A four-month-old baby boy was charred to death when a fire broke out in his house in the outskirts of Jammu, police said Wednesday.

Plastic scrap which was scattered near the hutments caught fire last evening. The blaze soon engulfed the nearby hutments at Indira Nagar area.
Four-month-old baby boy Razaullah was charred to death and nine jhuggis were completely gutted in the blaze, they said.

On receiving information, police rushed to the spot and fire tenders were pressed in to the service to douse the flames, they said, adding after half-an-hour the fire was brought under control.

The reason behind the fire is not known yet.

PTI

From Zee News

0 Comment - Join the Discussions