Interlocutors created pol uncertainty in J&K: BJP
Jammu: Slamming the Jammu and Kashmir
Interlocutors for creating "utter confusion and political
uncertainty" in the state through their statements, BJP on Monday
cautioned the public against ambivalent attitude of the
"We caution the public against the political
uncertainty generated by the Interlocutors and ambivalent
attitude of the NC-Congress government on the complete
integration of the state with the rest of the country", BJP
National Executive Member and MLA Jammu East Ashok Khajuria
said here today.
Jammu and Kashmir is a part and parcel of the country
but the statements made by the Interlocutors have created
utter confusion and political uncertainty, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch