Interlocutors created pol uncertainty in J&K: BJP
Jammu: Slamming the Jammu and Kashmir
Interlocutors for creating "utter confusion and political
uncertainty" in the state through their statements, BJP on Monday
cautioned the public against ambivalent attitude of the
"We caution the public against the political
uncertainty generated by the Interlocutors and ambivalent
attitude of the NC-Congress government on the complete
integration of the state with the rest of the country", BJP
National Executive Member and MLA Jammu East Ashok Khajuria
said here today.
Jammu and Kashmir is a part and parcel of the country
but the statements made by the Interlocutors have created
utter confusion and political uncertainty, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees