Interlocutors on J&K to submit feedback on report to UHM
Jammu: Centre`s former interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday said the primary aim of their current visit to the state is to submit the feedback, received from different political parties on the recommendations of their report, to the Union Home Ministry.
"Our priority is to get feedback on the recommendation of the report (interlocutors). We are meeting a lot of people here that is what we will get feed back," head of the former interlocutors panel on J&K, Dilip Padgaonkar told reporters here today.
"The feed back which we would get from the state would be submitted to UHM," he said.
To a question about boycott and opposition from political parties and several other groups in the state, Padgaonkar said that each one of them has their own compulsions and constraints.
"It is upto people to meet us...We are going to report Union Home Ministry what we hear," he said.
Two of the former Interlocutors, Padgaonkar and Professor Radha Kumar, arrived here from Srinagar where they met a cross section of people during the past three days. The panel met a few delegations, including that of Samajwadi Party here today to obtain inputs about the recommendations made in the report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?