Interlocutors on J&K to submit feedback on report to UHM
Jammu: Centre`s former interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday said the primary aim of their current visit to the state is to submit the feedback, received from different political parties on the recommendations of their report, to the Union Home Ministry.
"Our priority is to get feedback on the recommendation of the report (interlocutors). We are meeting a lot of people here that is what we will get feed back," head of the former interlocutors panel on J&K, Dilip Padgaonkar told reporters here today.
"The feed back which we would get from the state would be submitted to UHM," he said.
To a question about boycott and opposition from political parties and several other groups in the state, Padgaonkar said that each one of them has their own compulsions and constraints.
"It is upto people to meet us...We are going to report Union Home Ministry what we hear," he said.
Two of the former Interlocutors, Padgaonkar and Professor Radha Kumar, arrived here from Srinagar where they met a cross section of people during the past three days. The panel met a few delegations, including that of Samajwadi Party here today to obtain inputs about the recommendations made in the report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Had I stayed with AB de Villiers a little longer, it would have been different: Virat Kohli
- IPL 2016: Individual awards for outstanding players
- IPL 2016 final: It was a total team effort, says SRH's captain David Warner
- MNS to file FIR against AIB comedian Tanmay Bhat’s video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar today
- Islamic State selling sex slaves on Facebook for $8,000