Interlocutors` report not correct perspective: ANC
Jammu: The report of Centre`s interlocutors
on Jammu and Kashmir has failed to put forward correct
perspective before the Union government, Awami National
Conference (ANC) said on Thursday.
"Interlocutors seem to have failed to put forward the
correct prospective before the Government of India while
suggesting measures for the resolution of the Kashmir issue,"
Senior Vice President of ANC Muzaffar Shah said in a statement
The interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir had yesterday
submitted their report to Home Minister P Chidambaram on a
variety of issues including the controversial Armed Forces
Special Powers Act in force in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said
- Irfan Pathan marries 21-year-old Safa Baig in low-key affair