Interlocutors` report not correct perspective: ANC
Jammu: The report of Centre`s interlocutors
on Jammu and Kashmir has failed to put forward correct
perspective before the Union government, Awami National
Conference (ANC) said on Thursday.
"Interlocutors seem to have failed to put forward the
correct prospective before the Government of India while
suggesting measures for the resolution of the Kashmir issue,"
Senior Vice President of ANC Muzaffar Shah said in a statement
The interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir had yesterday
submitted their report to Home Minister P Chidambaram on a
variety of issues including the controversial Armed Forces
Special Powers Act in force in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi