IRP jawans allegedly rape woman in Rajouri, held
Jammu: A woman was allegedly raped by two jawans of the Indian Reserve Police in Jammu and Kashmir`s Rajouri district last week-end, police said on Monday.
Both of them had been placed under suspension and arrested, they said.
The two barged into the house of the woman in Gambhir Muglaan on Saturday night and allegedly raped her, police said.
Police raided several places and arrested the two jawans last night.
Residents of Kashmir, both are jawans of the IRP 6th Battalion and were deployed in Rajouri.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him