IRP jawans allegedly rape woman in Rajouri, held
Jammu: A woman was allegedly raped by two jawans of the Indian Reserve Police in Jammu and Kashmir`s Rajouri district last week-end, police said on Monday.
Both of them had been placed under suspension and arrested, they said.
The two barged into the house of the woman in Gambhir Muglaan on Saturday night and allegedly raped her, police said.
Police raided several places and arrested the two jawans last night.
Residents of Kashmir, both are jawans of the IRP 6th Battalion and were deployed in Rajouri.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?