J-K cabinet approves National Food Bill draft
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir cabinet on Thursday
approved the draft of the National Food Security Bill, an
official spokesman said.
The cabinet which met here under the chairmanship of
Chief Minister Omar Abdullah approved the draft of National
Food Security Bill, he said.
It also approved grant of ex-gratia relief to
departmental and non-departmental persons who are killed or
grievously incapacitated due to electricity-related accidents,
The cabinet also approved the implementation of State
Data Centre Project and decided to fill up the post of Chief
Engineer, R and B, Kashmir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Islamic State bombings in southern Yemen kill 38
- UK pensions minister Crabb considering bid to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- Special panel on India's NSG membership bid? We're not aware, says China
- Ruby Rai, Bihar Class 12 topper now under arrest for cheating, says she never wanted to top the exam
- Euro 2016: Iceland stun England in one of greatest ever shocks