J-K cabinet approves National Food Bill draft
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir cabinet on Thursday
approved the draft of the National Food Security Bill, an
official spokesman said.
The cabinet which met here under the chairmanship of
Chief Minister Omar Abdullah approved the draft of National
Food Security Bill, he said.
It also approved grant of ex-gratia relief to
departmental and non-departmental persons who are killed or
grievously incapacitated due to electricity-related accidents,
The cabinet also approved the implementation of State
Data Centre Project and decided to fill up the post of Chief
Engineer, R and B, Kashmir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday