J-K Govt calls for people`s support in restoring normalcy
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government
today appealed to the people to come forward and cooperate
with it in restoring peace in the Valley.
"I appeal to the people to come forward and cooperate
with the Government in restoring peace in the Valley as it is
essential for taking our state to new heights and also change
the economic as well as the social profile of the people,"
Minister for Rural Development Ali Mohammad Sagar said.
Sagar, who reviewed various development projects
underway in interior parts, said peaceful atmosphere is
essential for carrying out the developmental agenda being
undertaken by the Government for mitigating problems of the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nanolayered composites can open new avenues in materials science: Researchers
- WORLD RECORD: Can Ravichandran Ashwin become the fastest bowler to claim 200 test wickets?
- ‘Abnormal’ foetus abortion case: SC asks for medical exam of alleged rape survivor
- Know what causes balding in men!
- Exclusive: Osama Bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad is at centre of row — Know the controversy