J-K Govt calls for people`s support in restoring normalcy
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government
today appealed to the people to come forward and cooperate
with it in restoring peace in the Valley.
"I appeal to the people to come forward and cooperate
with the Government in restoring peace in the Valley as it is
essential for taking our state to new heights and also change
the economic as well as the social profile of the people,"
Minister for Rural Development Ali Mohammad Sagar said.
Sagar, who reviewed various development projects
underway in interior parts, said peaceful atmosphere is
essential for carrying out the developmental agenda being
undertaken by the Government for mitigating problems of the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves