J-K Govt calls for people`s support in restoring normalcy
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government
today appealed to the people to come forward and cooperate
with it in restoring peace in the Valley.
"I appeal to the people to come forward and cooperate
with the Government in restoring peace in the Valley as it is
essential for taking our state to new heights and also change
the economic as well as the social profile of the people,"
Minister for Rural Development Ali Mohammad Sagar said.
Sagar, who reviewed various development projects
underway in interior parts, said peaceful atmosphere is
essential for carrying out the developmental agenda being
undertaken by the Government for mitigating problems of the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report