J-K Govt to take action against illegal nursing homes
Jammu: Set to regulate private health
sector in Jammu and Kashmir, the state government has
started initiating stringent action against nursing homes,
diagnostic centres and clinics which are functioning
"We have started initiating stringent action against
such centres to streamline the private sector health care in
J-K," Health Minister Sham Lal Sharma told reporters here
The regulatory body, constituted to enforce the norms
to be adopted by the nursing homes, has been asked to
initiate necessary steps to seal all such establishments
which are not fulfilling the set para meters as per the
Supreme Court directions, within a week`s time, he said.
The Minister said time limit granted by the Supreme
Court to various nursing homes to meet the required
parameters has expired on January 29 and there was no escape
from the legal action for such establishments which are
violating the norms.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy