J-K Govt to take action against illegal nursing homes
Jammu: Set to regulate private health
sector in Jammu and Kashmir, the state government has
started initiating stringent action against nursing homes,
diagnostic centres and clinics which are functioning
"We have started initiating stringent action against
such centres to streamline the private sector health care in
J-K," Health Minister Sham Lal Sharma told reporters here
The regulatory body, constituted to enforce the norms
to be adopted by the nursing homes, has been asked to
initiate necessary steps to seal all such establishments
which are not fulfilling the set para meters as per the
Supreme Court directions, within a week`s time, he said.
The Minister said time limit granted by the Supreme
Court to various nursing homes to meet the required
parameters has expired on January 29 and there was no escape
from the legal action for such establishments which are
violating the norms.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?