J-K Handicrafts dept lodges FIR against dealers, hawkers
Srinagar: The Handicrafts department of
Jammu and Kashmir today lodged an FIR against 21 handicraft
dealers and hawkers in for alleged violation of the Tourist
Trade Act, its spokesman said here on Thursday.
Most of the alleged offenders, who had stalls or were
selling their wares at Nehru Park and Boulevard on the banks
of the Dal lake, were booked for obstructing and threatening
an inspection team, he said.
He said an FIR was lodged against them at Nehru Park
The accused were also found involved in fake labelling
and non-registration with the department and a fine of
Rs 8,000 was recovered from them, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'