J-K Police sets-up 3 Water Rescue Teams, 2 SDR companies
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Police has set-up
three Water Rescue Teams and two State Disaster Response
Companies (SDRC) for rescue and relief operations during
accidents, man-made and natural disasters in the state.
"We have totally revamped the Civil Defence Wing in
Jammu and Kashmir. Three Water Rescue Teams and Two State
Disaster Response Companies have been raised in to deal with
natural and man-made disasters," Director General of Police
Kuldeep Khoda said.
Of these, two Water Rescue teams have been raised in
Doda district in Jammu region and one in Dal Lake in Srinagar,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda