J-K technocrat on fast-unto-death hospitalised
Jammu: The fast unto death by some
technocrats here demanding regularisation in service entered
the third day today even as one of them had to be shifted to a
hospital after his condition deteriorated.
Javed Ahmed, who was on fast unto death along with his
colleagues, was shifted to Government Medical College Hospital
by police this afternoon, officials said.
"This is the second such incident in past three days.
The government is paying no attention to our demands. Our
agitation will continue and intensify further," leader of All
Jammu and Kashmir Agriculture Technocrats Mohammad Ayoub told
Over 100 technocrats are on fast unto death after a
20-day strike to press the Jammu and Kashmir government to
consider their demands, including regularisation of their
services and enhancement of stipend.
Yesterday, one Yakub Khan had to be rushed to hospital
after his condition deteriorated due to the fast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant