Jammu and Kashmir: 43 police officers promoted
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Government has ordered promotion of 43 inspectors as Deputy Superintendents of Police in general executive cadre, an official spokesman said on Sunday.
"The orders of promotion for the 43 officers were issued by the Government on the recommendations of Departmental Promotion Committee (DPC) and Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission," the spokesman said.
Director General of Police (DGP) K Rajendra Kumar congratulated the promoted officers and stressed upon them to rededicate themselves for public service with more zeal and dedication.
Rajendra said that the police organisation has been making all efforts to provide promotion avenues to its personnel in all the ranks.
He said all relevant records have been updated at different levels to ensure quick implementation of recommendations of different DPCs and timely promotion of the cops.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III