Jammu and Kashmir: 43 police officers promoted
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Government has ordered promotion of 43 inspectors as Deputy Superintendents of Police in general executive cadre, an official spokesman said on Sunday.
"The orders of promotion for the 43 officers were issued by the Government on the recommendations of Departmental Promotion Committee (DPC) and Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission," the spokesman said.
Director General of Police (DGP) K Rajendra Kumar congratulated the promoted officers and stressed upon them to rededicate themselves for public service with more zeal and dedication.
Rajendra said that the police organisation has been making all efforts to provide promotion avenues to its personnel in all the ranks.
He said all relevant records have been updated at different levels to ensure quick implementation of recommendations of different DPCs and timely promotion of the cops.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you