Jammu and Kashmir: 43 police officers promoted
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Government has ordered promotion of 43 inspectors as Deputy Superintendents of Police in general executive cadre, an official spokesman said on Sunday.
"The orders of promotion for the 43 officers were issued by the Government on the recommendations of Departmental Promotion Committee (DPC) and Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission," the spokesman said.
Director General of Police (DGP) K Rajendra Kumar congratulated the promoted officers and stressed upon them to rededicate themselves for public service with more zeal and dedication.
Rajendra said that the police organisation has been making all efforts to provide promotion avenues to its personnel in all the ranks.
He said all relevant records have been updated at different levels to ensure quick implementation of recommendations of different DPCs and timely promotion of the cops.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!