Jammu and Kashmir govt transfers 10 officers
Jammu and Kashmir government on Thursday transferred ten senior officers, including Director Information in Public Relations Department.
K B Agarwal, a 1985 batch IAS officer, has been posted as Financial Commissioner in Revenue Department. He will also hold additional charge as Chairman of the Jammu and Kashmir Special Tribunal.
Umang Narula was transferred and posted as Commissioner-Secretary in Forest Department, while Shant Manu took his place as Commissioner-Secretary in Industries and Commerce Department.
Bipul Pathak was posted as Commissioner-Secretary in Animal Husbandry Department, relieving Shaleen Kabra of the additional charge.
Tanveer Jahan was posted as Commissioner-Secretary in Public Works Department, while Syed Mohammad Fazlullah was posted as Commissioner-Secretary in Cooperative Department.
M K Dwivedi was posted Secretary in Health and Medical Education Department, while Gazanfar Hussain was posted as Secretary in Higher Education Department, relieving Tanveer Jahan of additional charge of both the departments.
Mohammad Ashraf Bukhari, the long-time Secretary of Public Service Commission, was transferred and posted as Secretary in Information and Science Technology Department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what