Jammu and Kashmir govt transfers 10 officers
Jammu and Kashmir government on Thursday transferred ten senior officers, including Director Information in Public Relations Department.
K B Agarwal, a 1985 batch IAS officer, has been posted as Financial Commissioner in Revenue Department. He will also hold additional charge as Chairman of the Jammu and Kashmir Special Tribunal.
Umang Narula was transferred and posted as Commissioner-Secretary in Forest Department, while Shant Manu took his place as Commissioner-Secretary in Industries and Commerce Department.
Bipul Pathak was posted as Commissioner-Secretary in Animal Husbandry Department, relieving Shaleen Kabra of the additional charge.
Tanveer Jahan was posted as Commissioner-Secretary in Public Works Department, while Syed Mohammad Fazlullah was posted as Commissioner-Secretary in Cooperative Department.
M K Dwivedi was posted Secretary in Health and Medical Education Department, while Gazanfar Hussain was posted as Secretary in Higher Education Department, relieving Tanveer Jahan of additional charge of both the departments.
Mohammad Ashraf Bukhari, the long-time Secretary of Public Service Commission, was transferred and posted as Secretary in Information and Science Technology Department.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed