Jammu: CRPF jawan commits suicide
Jammu: A CRPF jawan today allegedly committed
suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle at Jammu
railway station here.
Rakesh Kumar, a resident of Samba district, shot himself
dead inside the bathroom of the railway station, police said.
After hearing the gun shots, police and CRPF rushed to
the spot and rushed the jawan to a nearby hospital where he
was declared brought dead.
The reason behind the man taking the extreme step is not
known, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demand ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!