Jammu: CRPF jawan commits suicide
Jammu: A CRPF jawan today allegedly committed
suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle at Jammu
railway station here.
Rakesh Kumar, a resident of Samba district, shot himself
dead inside the bathroom of the railway station, police said.
After hearing the gun shots, police and CRPF rushed to
the spot and rushed the jawan to a nearby hospital where he
was declared brought dead.
The reason behind the man taking the extreme step is not
known, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok