Jammu: CRPF jawan commits suicide
Jammu: A CRPF jawan today allegedly committed
suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle at Jammu
railway station here.
Rakesh Kumar, a resident of Samba district, shot himself
dead inside the bathroom of the railway station, police said.
After hearing the gun shots, police and CRPF rushed to
the spot and rushed the jawan to a nearby hospital where he
was declared brought dead.
The reason behind the man taking the extreme step is not
known, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official