‘Jammu ignored by NC, Cong ministers should quit’
Jammu: BJP on Tuesday demanded resignation of
Congress minister from Jammu region, including Deputy Chief
Minister Tara Chand, to protest "neglect" of the area by the
NC-led coalition government.
"We demand resignation of Jammu-based Congress ministers,
including Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand, for their total
surrender before the Kashmir-centric coalition government,"
BJP state chief Shamsher Singh Manhas told reporters here.
He said increasing the number of Urban Local Bodies and
wards in Kashmir region compared to Jammu region on the eve of
forthcoming municipal elections in the Valley proved the
Manhas claimed that the Congress has now been totally
exposed as it has adopted "a total silence" over the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users