‘Jammu ignored by NC, Cong ministers should quit’
Jammu: BJP on Tuesday demanded resignation of
Congress minister from Jammu region, including Deputy Chief
Minister Tara Chand, to protest "neglect" of the area by the
NC-led coalition government.
"We demand resignation of Jammu-based Congress ministers,
including Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand, for their total
surrender before the Kashmir-centric coalition government,"
BJP state chief Shamsher Singh Manhas told reporters here.
He said increasing the number of Urban Local Bodies and
wards in Kashmir region compared to Jammu region on the eve of
forthcoming municipal elections in the Valley proved the
Manhas claimed that the Congress has now been totally
exposed as it has adopted "a total silence" over the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"