‘Jammu ignored by NC, Cong ministers should quit’
Jammu: BJP on Tuesday demanded resignation of
Congress minister from Jammu region, including Deputy Chief
Minister Tara Chand, to protest "neglect" of the area by the
NC-led coalition government.
"We demand resignation of Jammu-based Congress ministers,
including Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand, for their total
surrender before the Kashmir-centric coalition government,"
BJP state chief Shamsher Singh Manhas told reporters here.
He said increasing the number of Urban Local Bodies and
wards in Kashmir region compared to Jammu region on the eve of
forthcoming municipal elections in the Valley proved the
Manhas claimed that the Congress has now been totally
exposed as it has adopted "a total silence" over the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note