‘Jammu ignored by NC, Cong ministers should quit’
Jammu: BJP on Tuesday demanded resignation of
Congress minister from Jammu region, including Deputy Chief
Minister Tara Chand, to protest "neglect" of the area by the
NC-led coalition government.
"We demand resignation of Jammu-based Congress ministers,
including Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand, for their total
surrender before the Kashmir-centric coalition government,"
BJP state chief Shamsher Singh Manhas told reporters here.
He said increasing the number of Urban Local Bodies and
wards in Kashmir region compared to Jammu region on the eve of
forthcoming municipal elections in the Valley proved the
Manhas claimed that the Congress has now been totally
exposed as it has adopted "a total silence" over the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!