Jammu infant charred to death in fire
  • This Section
  • Latest
  • Web Wrap
Last Updated: Wednesday, March 06, 2013, 14:05
  
Jammu: A four-month-old baby boy was charred to death when a fire broke out in his house in the outskirts of Jammu, police said today.

Plastic scrap which was scattered near the hutments caught fire last evening. The blaze soon engulfed the nearby hutments at Indira Nagar area.

Four-month-old baby boy Razaullah was charred to death and nine jhuggis were completely gutted in the blaze, they said.

On receiving information, police rushed to the spot and fire tenders were pressed in to the service to douse the flames, they said, adding after half-an-hour the fire was brought under control.

The reason behind the fire is not known yet.

PTI


First Published: Wednesday, March 06, 2013, 14:05


comments powered by Disqus