Jammu, Kashmir & Ladakh unity key to development: Farooq
Srinagar: Union Minister for Renewable Energy and president of ruling National Conference Farooq Abdullah on Friday said strengthening the unity between people of
Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh regions is key to the development of the state.
"National Conference works for the development of all the regions of the state. Strengthening the unity between the people of the three regions is extremely important," Abdullah said while addressing the party members at his residence here.
He said unity among the three regions can also strengthen the Centre-state relations, thus helping Indo-Pakistan dialogue for resolution of all outstanding bilateral issues.
Abdullah also impressed upon party members to work for strengthening the party`s base among people.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview