Jammu: Youth killed in landslide in Reasi
Jammu: A youth was killed in a landslide triggered by heavy rains in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said on Monday.
The incident occurred late last night when the debris fell on a tempo traveller on Katra-Reasi road, they said.
Seven others in the vehicle had a narrow escape, they said adding all of them were on their way to Katra-base camp of Mata Vaishno Devi from Nowshera area of Rajouri district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'