J&K: 10 kg IED recovered in Rajouri
Jammu: Security forces on Sunday busted a militant hideout and recovered a powerful Improvised Explosive Device weighing 10 kgs in Rajouri district, army officials said here.
Acting on specific information, a joint team of Rashtriya Rifles and Infantry Battalion Territorial busted the hideout and recovered the cache from Bagasar forest belt, they said.
Besides the IED, 3 kgs of explosives, 10 Chinese grenades, one radio set and one Under Barrel Grenade Launcher was also recovered from the spot, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon