J&K: 10 kg IED recovered in Rajouri
Jammu: Security forces on Sunday busted a militant hideout and recovered a powerful Improvised Explosive Device weighing 10 kgs in Rajouri district, army officials said here.
Acting on specific information, a joint team of Rashtriya Rifles and Infantry Battalion Territorial busted the hideout and recovered the cache from Bagasar forest belt, they said.
Besides the IED, 3 kgs of explosives, 10 Chinese grenades, one radio set and one Under Barrel Grenade Launcher was also recovered from the spot, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy