J&K: 10 kg IED recovered in Rajouri
Jammu: Security forces on Sunday busted a militant hideout and recovered a powerful Improvised Explosive Device weighing 10 kgs in Rajouri district, army officials said here.
Acting on specific information, a joint team of Rashtriya Rifles and Infantry Battalion Territorial busted the hideout and recovered the cache from Bagasar forest belt, they said.
Besides the IED, 3 kgs of explosives, 10 Chinese grenades, one radio set and one Under Barrel Grenade Launcher was also recovered from the spot, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are Indian journalists sympathising with terrorists like Burhan Wani?
- Expelled BJP leader Dayashankar Singh arrested in Bihar
- Mumbai: Man crushed to death after tree falls on car
- Who is responsible for heavy traffic jams in the country?
- Who is responsible for heavy traffic jams in the country? Part-II