J&K: 2 senior IAS officers, 1 KAS officer transfered
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government today posted 1982 batch IAS officer Khursheed Ganaie as Financial Commissioner and Secretary, Industries & Commerce Department in the state.
The Cabinet, which met here under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, approved the transfers and postings of 2 IAS officer and one KAS officer in the civil administration today, an official spokesman said.
Ganaie will take charge of the post after Farooq Ahamd Factoo, Commissioner/Secretary retires on February 28.
2002 batch IAS officer Basharat Saleem, Member, Services Selection Board, has been transferred and posted as Registrar, Cooperative Societies, against the available vacancy.
M S Choudhary, KAS, Programme Officer, ICDS Project, Poonch, has been transferred and posted as Director, Social Welfare, Jammu. He shall take charge of the post on the retirement on superannuation of M H Bhatti, Director, Social Welfare, Jammu, on February 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday