J&K: 2 senior IAS officers, 1 KAS officer transfered
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government today posted 1982 batch IAS officer Khursheed Ganaie as Financial Commissioner and Secretary, Industries & Commerce Department in the state.
The Cabinet, which met here under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, approved the transfers and postings of 2 IAS officer and one KAS officer in the civil administration today, an official spokesman said.
Ganaie will take charge of the post after Farooq Ahamd Factoo, Commissioner/Secretary retires on February 28.
2002 batch IAS officer Basharat Saleem, Member, Services Selection Board, has been transferred and posted as Registrar, Cooperative Societies, against the available vacancy.
M S Choudhary, KAS, Programme Officer, ICDS Project, Poonch, has been transferred and posted as Director, Social Welfare, Jammu. He shall take charge of the post on the retirement on superannuation of M H Bhatti, Director, Social Welfare, Jammu, on February 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it