J&K: 2 senior IAS officers, 1 KAS officer transfered
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government today posted 1982 batch IAS officer Khursheed Ganaie as Financial Commissioner and Secretary, Industries & Commerce Department in the state.
The Cabinet, which met here under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, approved the transfers and postings of 2 IAS officer and one KAS officer in the civil administration today, an official spokesman said.
Ganaie will take charge of the post after Farooq Ahamd Factoo, Commissioner/Secretary retires on February 28.
2002 batch IAS officer Basharat Saleem, Member, Services Selection Board, has been transferred and posted as Registrar, Cooperative Societies, against the available vacancy.
M S Choudhary, KAS, Programme Officer, ICDS Project, Poonch, has been transferred and posted as Director, Social Welfare, Jammu. He shall take charge of the post on the retirement on superannuation of M H Bhatti, Director, Social Welfare, Jammu, on February 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?