J&K: 2 senior IAS officers, 1 KAS officer transfered
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government today posted 1982 batch IAS officer Khursheed Ganaie as Financial Commissioner and Secretary, Industries & Commerce Department in the state.
The Cabinet, which met here under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, approved the transfers and postings of 2 IAS officer and one KAS officer in the civil administration today, an official spokesman said.
Ganaie will take charge of the post after Farooq Ahamd Factoo, Commissioner/Secretary retires on February 28.
2002 batch IAS officer Basharat Saleem, Member, Services Selection Board, has been transferred and posted as Registrar, Cooperative Societies, against the available vacancy.
M S Choudhary, KAS, Programme Officer, ICDS Project, Poonch, has been transferred and posted as Director, Social Welfare, Jammu. He shall take charge of the post on the retirement on superannuation of M H Bhatti, Director, Social Welfare, Jammu, on February 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- US, UN condemn Syria hospital bombing in war-ravaged Aleppo
- F-16 to boost precision strike capability in anti-terror operations: Pakistan
- UN Security Council readies North Korea missile test reply
- US Vice President Joe Biden on surprise visit to Iraq
- Panama papers scandal: Russia to join global fight against tax evasion