J&K: 2 senior IAS officers, 1 KAS officer transfered
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government today posted 1982 batch IAS officer Khursheed Ganaie as Financial Commissioner and Secretary, Industries & Commerce Department in the state.
The Cabinet, which met here under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, approved the transfers and postings of 2 IAS officer and one KAS officer in the civil administration today, an official spokesman said.
Ganaie will take charge of the post after Farooq Ahamd Factoo, Commissioner/Secretary retires on February 28.
2002 batch IAS officer Basharat Saleem, Member, Services Selection Board, has been transferred and posted as Registrar, Cooperative Societies, against the available vacancy.
M S Choudhary, KAS, Programme Officer, ICDS Project, Poonch, has been transferred and posted as Director, Social Welfare, Jammu. He shall take charge of the post on the retirement on superannuation of M H Bhatti, Director, Social Welfare, Jammu, on February 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II