J&K: 205 head constables promoted
Srinagar: Over 200 head constables were promoted to the rank of Assistant Sub-inspectors in Jammu and Kashmir after a meeting of departmental promotion committee, a police spokesman said Wednesday.
Inspector General of Police, Kashmir, A G Mir, who chaired the meeting, approved the promotion of 205 Head Constables to the rank of assistant Sub-Inspectors yesterday, the spokesman said.
Besides, the spokesman said in-situ grade promotion was also given to 24 officers of Kashmir Zone.
In his message, the IGP felicitated the promoted officers and their families and hoped that they will work hard to serve the people and the department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why