J&K: 3 Jawans killed, two injured in road accident
Jammu: Three jawans were killed and
two others injured on Tuesday when an army vehicle collided with a tanker
on the Jammu-Srinagar National Highway, police said.
The accident took place on the highway at Nagrota in the
outskirts of the city killing three jawans, they said, adding
those injured have been hospitalised.
Those dead have been identified as Havaldar Ramdin Singh,
Angrez Singh and K P Sharapa, both sepoys, they said, adding
the injured have been identified as Tanvir Hussain and Talib
Hussain, both sepoys.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents