J&K: 3 killed, 5 injured in road mishaps
Jammu: As many as three people were killed and five others injured in separate road mishaps in three districts of the state.
The driver of a trawler, identified as Dara, died on the spot yesterday and two others were injured when the vehicle skidded off the road and plunged into a deep gorge at Chambalwas in Ramban district, police said today.
The injured have been identified as Yogesh Singh and Santokh Singh, they said.
In the second incident, a boy and a girl were killed and another girl left injured when their motorcycle was hit by a vehicle on Jammu-Pathankote national highway at Chichi Mata Temple in Samba district late last night.
Two youth were also injured when their motorcycle skidded off the road and fell down the hillock in Bagh-e-Bahu area of Jammu city, police said, adding that both of them were shifted to Government Medical College (GMC) hospital.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference