J&K: 30 missing after vehicle falls into river
Jammu: At least 30 people were missing when the crowded minibus in which they were travelling skidded off the road and fell into the Chenab river in Jammu and Kashmir`s Doda district on Saturday, police said.
The minibus was on its way from Doda to Thhathri in the mountainous Doda district when the accident took place. Only three injured were rescued and two bodies recovered, a police official said.
According to one of the rescued passengers, there were more than 30 people on board the vehicle.
"No body has been recovered from the river so far," a police official told IANS over phone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him