J&K Agriculture minister calls on Guv over flagship schemes
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Minister for Agriculture Ghulam Hassan Mir on Wednesday called on Governor NN Vohra at Raj Bhavan here and discussed the implementation of flagship schemes concerning the agriculture sector.
Various measures to enable growers to be timely provided with all the required inputs and the latest technical know-how for enhancing agri-productivity were also discussed during the meeting, an official spokeperson said.
Issues relating to the speedy socio-economic development of the state also came up for discussion, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions