J&K Agriculture minister calls on Guv over flagship schemes
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Minister for Agriculture Ghulam Hassan Mir on Wednesday called on Governor NN Vohra at Raj Bhavan here and discussed the implementation of flagship schemes concerning the agriculture sector.
Various measures to enable growers to be timely provided with all the required inputs and the latest technical know-how for enhancing agri-productivity were also discussed during the meeting, an official spokeperson said.
Issues relating to the speedy socio-economic development of the state also came up for discussion, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon