J&K Agriculture minister calls on Guv over flagship schemes
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Minister for Agriculture Ghulam Hassan Mir on Wednesday called on Governor NN Vohra at Raj Bhavan here and discussed the implementation of flagship schemes concerning the agriculture sector.
Various measures to enable growers to be timely provided with all the required inputs and the latest technical know-how for enhancing agri-productivity were also discussed during the meeting, an official spokeperson said.
Issues relating to the speedy socio-economic development of the state also came up for discussion, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan