J&K Agriculture minister calls on Guv over flagship schemes
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Minister for Agriculture Ghulam Hassan Mir on Wednesday called on Governor NN Vohra at Raj Bhavan here and discussed the implementation of flagship schemes concerning the agriculture sector.
Various measures to enable growers to be timely provided with all the required inputs and the latest technical know-how for enhancing agri-productivity were also discussed during the meeting, an official spokeperson said.
Issues relating to the speedy socio-economic development of the state also came up for discussion, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley