J&K Agriculture minister calls on Guv over flagship schemes
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Minister for Agriculture Ghulam Hassan Mir on Wednesday called on Governor NN Vohra at Raj Bhavan here and discussed the implementation of flagship schemes concerning the agriculture sector.
Various measures to enable growers to be timely provided with all the required inputs and the latest technical know-how for enhancing agri-productivity were also discussed during the meeting, an official spokeperson said.
Issues relating to the speedy socio-economic development of the state also came up for discussion, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror