J&K: Army busts militant hideout in Rajouri
Jammu: A militant hideout was busted and a
cache of arms and ammunition recovered in the border district
of Rajouri in Jammu and Kashmir, the Army said on Saturday.
Based on specific information, 60 Rashtriya Rifles (RR)
and 163 Infantry Battalion launched a search operation in
Marhota area of Kotranka tehsil in the district and busted the
hideout, Army officials said.
They recovered one pistol, one magazine, five China-made
hand grenades and five UBGL grenades, besides some other
material, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official