J&K: Army busts militant hideout in Rajouri
Jammu: A militant hideout was busted and a
cache of arms and ammunition recovered in the border district
of Rajouri in Jammu and Kashmir, the Army said on Saturday.
Based on specific information, 60 Rashtriya Rifles (RR)
and 163 Infantry Battalion launched a search operation in
Marhota area of Kotranka tehsil in the district and busted the
hideout, Army officials said.
They recovered one pistol, one magazine, five China-made
hand grenades and five UBGL grenades, besides some other
material, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!