J&K: Army busts militant hideout in Rajouri
Jammu: A militant hideout was busted and a
cache of arms and ammunition recovered in the border district
of Rajouri in Jammu and Kashmir, the Army said on Saturday.
Based on specific information, 60 Rashtriya Rifles (RR)
and 163 Infantry Battalion launched a search operation in
Marhota area of Kotranka tehsil in the district and busted the
hideout, Army officials said.
They recovered one pistol, one magazine, five China-made
hand grenades and five UBGL grenades, besides some other
material, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption