J&K: Army busts militant hideout in Rajouri
Jammu: A militant hideout was busted and a
cache of arms and ammunition recovered in the border district
of Rajouri in Jammu and Kashmir, the Army said on Saturday.
Based on specific information, 60 Rashtriya Rifles (RR)
and 163 Infantry Battalion launched a search operation in
Marhota area of Kotranka tehsil in the district and busted the
hideout, Army officials said.
They recovered one pistol, one magazine, five China-made
hand grenades and five UBGL grenades, besides some other
material, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!