J&K attacks: ‘Shohada Brigade’ terror group claims responsibility
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Jammu: As the Army operation has ended in the twin terror attacks in Kathua and Samba district in Jammu region, the terror group known as `Shohada Brigade` claimed the responsibility for carrying the attacks.
Sami-ul-Haq Spokesperson of the terror outfit told a news agency over the phone, “We carried out the attacks in Kathua and Samba in Jammu region.”
Haq added said that there were three terrorists of the outfit and all of them were locals. All the three terrorists were killed in fierce gunfight.
A red alert has been sounded in the Jammu region and security has been heightened at all places including army camps and police stations.
Lt Col Bikramjeet Singh, the second-in-command of the unit stationed at the camp, was among the four slain Army personnel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people