J&K attacks: ‘Shohada Brigade’ terror group claims responsibility
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Jammu: As the Army operation has ended in the twin terror attacks in Kathua and Samba district in Jammu region, the terror group known as `Shohada Brigade` claimed the responsibility for carrying the attacks.
Sami-ul-Haq Spokesperson of the terror outfit told a news agency over the phone, “We carried out the attacks in Kathua and Samba in Jammu region.”
Haq added said that there were three terrorists of the outfit and all of them were locals. All the three terrorists were killed in fierce gunfight.
A red alert has been sounded in the Jammu region and security has been heightened at all places including army camps and police stations.
Lt Col Bikramjeet Singh, the second-in-command of the unit stationed at the camp, was among the four slain Army personnel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Parliament deadlock: BJP says blame Sonia if Monsoon Session washed out, calls Congress 'confused'