J&K BJP welcomes Kasab`s hanging, demands Guru`s execution
Jammu: BJP on Wednesday took out a celebration rally in the city over the hanging of 26/11 attack convict Ajmal Kasab and demanded the execution of Afzal Guru, who stands convicted in 2001 Parliament attack case.
"Like the hanging of 26/11 attack convict Ajmal Kasab today, we demand that 2001 Parliament attack accused Afzal Guru should also be hanged soon," BJP state chief Shamsher Singh Manhas told reporters here.
"We welcome the hanging of the Kasab--better late than never--," he said.
Manhas demanded Guru should be hanged so that a strong message is sent across that perpetrators of terror attacks on India would be brought to justice.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Modi finds 'Little India' with Diwali lights, delicious food in Singapore - In Pics