J&K BJP welcomes Kasab`s hanging, demands Guru`s execution
Jammu: BJP on Wednesday took out a celebration rally in the city over the hanging of 26/11 attack convict Ajmal Kasab and demanded the execution of Afzal Guru, who stands convicted in 2001 Parliament attack case.
"Like the hanging of 26/11 attack convict Ajmal Kasab today, we demand that 2001 Parliament attack accused Afzal Guru should also be hanged soon," BJP state chief Shamsher Singh Manhas told reporters here.
"We welcome the hanging of the Kasab--better late than never--," he said.
Manhas demanded Guru should be hanged so that a strong message is sent across that perpetrators of terror attacks on India would be brought to justice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach