J&K budget session summoned today
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Governor NN Vohra Monday summoned the budget session of the state legislative assembly and legislative council at Jammu Feb 28, approving the proposal of the state government.
Exercising powers conferred upon him under Section 53 of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir, the governor called upon members of the Jammu and Kashmir legislative assembly and legislative council to assemble in the central hall Feb 28, according to an official release from Raj Bhavan, Jammu, Monday.
Jammu and Kashmir has a separate constitution under Article 370 that grants special status to the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city