J&K budget session summoned today
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Governor NN Vohra Monday summoned the budget session of the state legislative assembly and legislative council at Jammu Feb 28, approving the proposal of the state government.
Exercising powers conferred upon him under Section 53 of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir, the governor called upon members of the Jammu and Kashmir legislative assembly and legislative council to assemble in the central hall Feb 28, according to an official release from Raj Bhavan, Jammu, Monday.
Jammu and Kashmir has a separate constitution under Article 370 that grants special status to the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'