J&K budget session summoned today
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Governor NN Vohra Monday summoned the budget session of the state legislative assembly and legislative council at Jammu Feb 28, approving the proposal of the state government.
Exercising powers conferred upon him under Section 53 of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir, the governor called upon members of the Jammu and Kashmir legislative assembly and legislative council to assemble in the central hall Feb 28, according to an official release from Raj Bhavan, Jammu, Monday.
Jammu and Kashmir has a separate constitution under Article 370 that grants special status to the state.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference