J&K cabinet approves DA to employees
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir cabinet on Monday cleared
payment of revised Dearness Allowance (DA) to state government
employees and state pensioners with effect from July 1, 2011.
A meeting of the cabinet, which met here under the
chairmanship ofChief Minister Omar Abdullah, took the
The cabinet also approved construction of 13 degree
colleges against an amount of Rs 16713.33 crore (Rs 10432.97
lakhs for 8 PMRP colleges and Rs 6280.36 lakhs fro 5 state
plan colleges through JKPCC).
The Cabinet approved re-employment of Basharat Ahmad
Dhar as Managing Director, J&K State Power Development
Corporation for a period of two years with effect from January
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people