J&K: Central team reviews implementation of PM`s package
Jammu: A central team on Tuesday visited
various migrant camps here and reviewed the implementation of
Prime Minister`s rehabilitation and employment package for
A three-member team led by Ministry of Home Affairs
Joint Secretary E Vijay Kumar visited Muthi and Buta Nagar
migrant camps in Jammu and reviewed the ground situation
in connection with implementation of PM`s package for the
rehabilitation of Kashmiri Pandits, official sources said.
The team also interacted with campers, particularly
youth and held delatailed discussion with officials over PM
package, they said, adding that they expressed concern over
alleged delays in various works under the package.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India