J&K: CRPF head constable shoots self
Srinagar: A CRPF head constable has
allegedly committed suicide by shooting self at Kursoo area of
Srinagar, police said on Tuesday.
Megha Ram of CRPF`s Alpha company 73 battalion, shot
himself with his service rifle last evening.
He was posted at Kursoo Rajbagh area of the city.
Reason behind the suicide was not clear, a police
spokesman said, adding that a probe into the matter had begun.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress demands Sushma Swaraj's resignation over Lalit Modi's job offer to her husband