J&K: CRPF head constable shoots self
Srinagar: A CRPF head constable has
allegedly committed suicide by shooting self at Kursoo area of
Srinagar, police said on Tuesday.
Megha Ram of CRPF`s Alpha company 73 battalion, shot
himself with his service rifle last evening.
He was posted at Kursoo Rajbagh area of the city.
Reason behind the suicide was not clear, a police
spokesman said, adding that a probe into the matter had begun.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani