J&K: CRPF head constable shoots self
Srinagar: A CRPF head constable has
allegedly committed suicide by shooting self at Kursoo area of
Srinagar, police said on Tuesday.
Megha Ram of CRPF`s Alpha company 73 battalion, shot
himself with his service rifle last evening.
He was posted at Kursoo Rajbagh area of the city.
Reason behind the suicide was not clear, a police
spokesman said, adding that a probe into the matter had begun.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town