J&K: CRPF head constable shoots self
Srinagar: A CRPF head constable has
allegedly committed suicide by shooting self at Kursoo area of
Srinagar, police said on Tuesday.
Megha Ram of CRPF`s Alpha company 73 battalion, shot
himself with his service rifle last evening.
He was posted at Kursoo Rajbagh area of the city.
Reason behind the suicide was not clear, a police
spokesman said, adding that a probe into the matter had begun.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter