J&K: CRPF head constable shoots self
Srinagar: A CRPF head constable has
allegedly committed suicide by shooting self at Kursoo area of
Srinagar, police said on Tuesday.
Megha Ram of CRPF`s Alpha company 73 battalion, shot
himself with his service rifle last evening.
He was posted at Kursoo Rajbagh area of the city.
Reason behind the suicide was not clear, a police
spokesman said, adding that a probe into the matter had begun.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply