J&K custodial death: PDF for credible probe
Srinagar: Peoples Democratic Front chairman
Hakim Mohammad Yasin on Friday said there should be a credible and
transparent probe in the alleged custodial death of National
Conference worker Syed Mohammad Yousuf to bring out facts.
"Nobody is above law. Rule of law which is essence of
liberal democratic system and is binding on every citizen
irrespective of his political stature and administrative
clout," Yasin, who is supporting the NC-Congress coalition
government, said in a statement.
Yasin, however, said he was not a votary for Governor`s
rule in the state as it was not justified in the present
socio-political scenario in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PDP, Centre not on same page, meet between Mehbooba Mufti and PM Modi critical: Defence expert
- Diabetes drug may help prevent heart disease
- Kashmir unrest: Mehbooba Mufti meets PM Modi, hits out at Pakistan for openly fuelling tension in Valley
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- Outline solutions, don't become roadblock to progressive democracy: BJP tells Mamata