J&K custodial death: PDF for credible probe
Srinagar: Peoples Democratic Front chairman
Hakim Mohammad Yasin on Friday said there should be a credible and
transparent probe in the alleged custodial death of National
Conference worker Syed Mohammad Yousuf to bring out facts.
"Nobody is above law. Rule of law which is essence of
liberal democratic system and is binding on every citizen
irrespective of his political stature and administrative
clout," Yasin, who is supporting the NC-Congress coalition
government, said in a statement.
Yasin, however, said he was not a votary for Governor`s
rule in the state as it was not justified in the present
socio-political scenario in the state.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!