J&K custodial death: PDF for credible probe
Srinagar: Peoples Democratic Front chairman
Hakim Mohammad Yasin on Friday said there should be a credible and
transparent probe in the alleged custodial death of National
Conference worker Syed Mohammad Yousuf to bring out facts.
"Nobody is above law. Rule of law which is essence of
liberal democratic system and is binding on every citizen
irrespective of his political stature and administrative
clout," Yasin, who is supporting the NC-Congress coalition
government, said in a statement.
Yasin, however, said he was not a votary for Governor`s
rule in the state as it was not justified in the present
socio-political scenario in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees