J&K: Dozen prominent activists join PDP
Jammu: As many as 12 prominent activists, including women, on Tuesday joined the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) here.
All the 12 reposed full faith in the leadership of Mufti Mohammad Sayed and Mehbooba Mufti and pledged that the party programmes and policies will be taken to the people in all the corners of Jammu City.
S Rangil Singh, senior leader PDP while welcoming all these people to the party fold congratulated them on taking the decision to join PDP under the leadership of Mufti and Mehbooba.
He also extolled them to start working for spreading the message of the party leadership amongst the masses at grass roots level.
He urged them to work with dedication and ensure the victory of the PDP candidates in the coming Jammu Municipal Corporation (JMC) elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video