J&K: Dozen prominent activists join PDP
Jammu: As many as 12 prominent activists, including women, on Tuesday joined the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) here.
All the 12 reposed full faith in the leadership of Mufti Mohammad Sayed and Mehbooba Mufti and pledged that the party programmes and policies will be taken to the people in all the corners of Jammu City.
S Rangil Singh, senior leader PDP while welcoming all these people to the party fold congratulated them on taking the decision to join PDP under the leadership of Mufti and Mehbooba.
He also extolled them to start working for spreading the message of the party leadership amongst the masses at grass roots level.
He urged them to work with dedication and ensure the victory of the PDP candidates in the coming Jammu Municipal Corporation (JMC) elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda