J&K: Dozen prominent activists join PDP
Jammu: As many as 12 prominent activists, including women, on Tuesday joined the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) here.
All the 12 reposed full faith in the leadership of Mufti Mohammad Sayed and Mehbooba Mufti and pledged that the party programmes and policies will be taken to the people in all the corners of Jammu City.
S Rangil Singh, senior leader PDP while welcoming all these people to the party fold congratulated them on taking the decision to join PDP under the leadership of Mufti and Mehbooba.
He also extolled them to start working for spreading the message of the party leadership amongst the masses at grass roots level.
He urged them to work with dedication and ensure the victory of the PDP candidates in the coming Jammu Municipal Corporation (JMC) elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal