J&K DyCM ask officials to maintain discipline in exam centres
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand on Wednesday conducted surprise inspection of various 12th class examination centres in the city and directed the authorities to maintain strict discipline in the centres.
"Maintain strict discipline in the centres and ensure that students take examination in a stress free atmosphere," Tara Chand told J&K Board of School Education authorities.
"Aim of the authorities is to ensure that undue pressure on students gets released by ensuring proper conduct in the examination centres," he added.
The minister, meanwhile, said copying in examination has to be strictly checked and all measures have to be taken for ensuring fair examination.
He added that the duty staff should be periodically changed and inter-school duties should be encouraged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends