J&K DyCM ask officials to maintain discipline in exam centres
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand on Wednesday conducted surprise inspection of various 12th class examination centres in the city and directed the authorities to maintain strict discipline in the centres.
"Maintain strict discipline in the centres and ensure that students take examination in a stress free atmosphere," Tara Chand told J&K Board of School Education authorities.
"Aim of the authorities is to ensure that undue pressure on students gets released by ensuring proper conduct in the examination centres," he added.
The minister, meanwhile, said copying in examination has to be strictly checked and all measures have to be taken for ensuring fair examination.
He added that the duty staff should be periodically changed and inter-school duties should be encouraged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip