J&K DyCM ask officials to maintain discipline in exam centres
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand on Wednesday conducted surprise inspection of various 12th class examination centres in the city and directed the authorities to maintain strict discipline in the centres.
"Maintain strict discipline in the centres and ensure that students take examination in a stress free atmosphere," Tara Chand told J&K Board of School Education authorities.
"Aim of the authorities is to ensure that undue pressure on students gets released by ensuring proper conduct in the examination centres," he added.
The minister, meanwhile, said copying in examination has to be strictly checked and all measures have to be taken for ensuring fair examination.
He added that the duty staff should be periodically changed and inter-school duties should be encouraged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal