J&K DyCM ask officials to maintain discipline in exam centres
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand on Wednesday conducted surprise inspection of various 12th class examination centres in the city and directed the authorities to maintain strict discipline in the centres.
"Maintain strict discipline in the centres and ensure that students take examination in a stress free atmosphere," Tara Chand told J&K Board of School Education authorities.
"Aim of the authorities is to ensure that undue pressure on students gets released by ensuring proper conduct in the examination centres," he added.
The minister, meanwhile, said copying in examination has to be strictly checked and all measures have to be taken for ensuring fair examination.
He added that the duty staff should be periodically changed and inter-school duties should be encouraged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Rio Olympics bid farewell as athletes sign-off with a colorful closing ceremony
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins