J&K DyCM ask officials to maintain discipline in exam centres
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand on Wednesday conducted surprise inspection of various 12th class examination centres in the city and directed the authorities to maintain strict discipline in the centres.
"Maintain strict discipline in the centres and ensure that students take examination in a stress free atmosphere," Tara Chand told J&K Board of School Education authorities.
"Aim of the authorities is to ensure that undue pressure on students gets released by ensuring proper conduct in the examination centres," he added.
The minister, meanwhile, said copying in examination has to be strictly checked and all measures have to be taken for ensuring fair examination.
He added that the duty staff should be periodically changed and inter-school duties should be encouraged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Bhagat Singh a revolutionary terrorist? : Taal Thok Ke Extra Strong - Part 1
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part II
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part III
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part IV
- Shades of DMK promises in Cong manifesto for TN polls
- Chewbacca is not just a Star Wars character's name anymore!
- PM Modi should spend a day each in drought-hit places: Shiv Sena
- Dozen laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Pakistan has received Letters Rogatory in Pathankot case: Minister