J&K examining creation of 585 posts in Home dept
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government on Wednesday
said that a proposal for creation of 585 posts in the state
Home department is under consideration.
"At present, there is one proposal of the Home Department
to create 585 posts of different categories which is under
examination in the state Finance Department in Jammu and
Kashmir," Finance Minister Abdul Rahim Rather told the state
Assembly in reply to a question by member Abdul Majid Wani
The Finance Minister said that the decision on the
proposal will be taken on merit.
Jammu and Kashmir government has created 24,693 posts
during past three years which includes 6,301 gazetted posts,
15,378 non-gazetted and 3,014 class-IV posts in 38 government
departments, the minister said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!