J&K government`s claims remain confined to papers: Sayeed
Jammu: The opposition PDP Saturday alleged that all claims of the Jammu Kashmir government on development have remained confined to papers, and it has "failed miserably" on the front of implementation.
"Four years` performance of this government appears only (on) papers and nothing concrete has been done on the grounds," PDP patron Mufti Mohammad Sayeed said here.
Sayeed alleged that the present regime has failed to carry forward the equitable development agenda introduced by the previous PDP-Congress regime in the state.
Claiming that people of the state are looking towards PDP as an option to get rid of the "corrupt system", Mufti said his party`s agenda has been formulated keeping in view the aspirations of different regions of the state.
He also hit out at the present regime for failing to finish the work on Bhaderwah tourism project started by the PDP-Congress coalition.
"The people now are fed up with this government, its mis-governance and the strikingly corrupt system that it has promoted," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands