J&K government`s claims remain confined to papers: Sayeed
Jammu: The opposition PDP Saturday alleged that all claims of the Jammu Kashmir government on development have remained confined to papers, and it has "failed miserably" on the front of implementation.
"Four years` performance of this government appears only (on) papers and nothing concrete has been done on the grounds," PDP patron Mufti Mohammad Sayeed said here.
Sayeed alleged that the present regime has failed to carry forward the equitable development agenda introduced by the previous PDP-Congress regime in the state.
Claiming that people of the state are looking towards PDP as an option to get rid of the "corrupt system", Mufti said his party`s agenda has been formulated keeping in view the aspirations of different regions of the state.
He also hit out at the present regime for failing to finish the work on Bhaderwah tourism project started by the PDP-Congress coalition.
"The people now are fed up with this government, its mis-governance and the strikingly corrupt system that it has promoted," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery