J&K govt committed to inclusive development: Omar
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Friday said his government is committed for inclusive and equitable development of all sections of the society.
"The state government is committed for the inclusive and equitable development of all sections of society," Omar told vice-chairman of the advisory board on Other Backward Classes (OBC) Kuldeep Raj Verma, who called on the CM here.
Verma briefed the Chief Minister about the measures taken by the board for the welfare of members of OBCs, an official spokesperson said.
Various matters pertaining to the functioning of the board were discussed in the meeting, the spokesman said.
Verma had expressed gratitude to the Chief Minister for taking keen interest in the development of weaker sections of society, he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video