J&K govt constitutes panel for a separate veterinary university
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government has constituted for setting up of a separate veterinary university in the state.
"Sanction is hereby accorded to the constitution of a committee to examine setting up of a separate Veterinary University in the state", Secretary to the Government, General Administration Department, M A Bukhari said in an order.
It will be an eight-member panel with the state`s Chief Secretary as Chairman of the panel and Administrative Secretary of Animal and Sheep Husbandary as its member secretary.
Other members include Administrative secretaries of Planning and Development department, Finance department, Agriculture Production department, Vice-Chancellor of SKAUST besides its two Professors.
The Committee shall be serviced by the Animal & Sheep Husbandry Department and submit its recommendations within a period of one month, Bukhari said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference