J&K govt constitutes panel for a separate veterinary university
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government has constituted for setting up of a separate veterinary university in the state.
"Sanction is hereby accorded to the constitution of a committee to examine setting up of a separate Veterinary University in the state", Secretary to the Government, General Administration Department, M A Bukhari said in an order.
It will be an eight-member panel with the state`s Chief Secretary as Chairman of the panel and Administrative Secretary of Animal and Sheep Husbandary as its member secretary.
Other members include Administrative secretaries of Planning and Development department, Finance department, Agriculture Production department, Vice-Chancellor of SKAUST besides its two Professors.
The Committee shall be serviced by the Animal & Sheep Husbandry Department and submit its recommendations within a period of one month, Bukhari said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing