J&K govt constitutes panel for a separate veterinary university
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government has constituted for setting up of a separate veterinary university in the state.
"Sanction is hereby accorded to the constitution of a committee to examine setting up of a separate Veterinary University in the state", Secretary to the Government, General Administration Department, M A Bukhari said in an order.
It will be an eight-member panel with the state`s Chief Secretary as Chairman of the panel and Administrative Secretary of Animal and Sheep Husbandary as its member secretary.
Other members include Administrative secretaries of Planning and Development department, Finance department, Agriculture Production department, Vice-Chancellor of SKAUST besides its two Professors.
The Committee shall be serviced by the Animal & Sheep Husbandry Department and submit its recommendations within a period of one month, Bukhari said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH