J&K govt constitutes panel for a separate veterinary university
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government has constituted for setting up of a separate veterinary university in the state.
"Sanction is hereby accorded to the constitution of a committee to examine setting up of a separate Veterinary University in the state", Secretary to the Government, General Administration Department, M A Bukhari said in an order.
It will be an eight-member panel with the state`s Chief Secretary as Chairman of the panel and Administrative Secretary of Animal and Sheep Husbandary as its member secretary.
Other members include Administrative secretaries of Planning and Development department, Finance department, Agriculture Production department, Vice-Chancellor of SKAUST besides its two Professors.
The Committee shall be serviced by the Animal & Sheep Husbandry Department and submit its recommendations within a period of one month, Bukhari said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof