J&K govt deputes 8 officers for training with Army
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government has deputed eight officers, including seven IAS officers, to the Army for two-day long seminar on `Perception Management to Tackle Insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir` being conducted here.
The state government has deputed the officers for Mid Career Interaction on the issue being conducted by Headquarter 16 Corps today and tomorrow at Nagrota belt in Jammu, General Administration Department officials said.
Those who have been deputed for training include Zaffar Ahmad Bhat (Director, Information, J&K), Ajit Kumar Sahu (Deputy Commissioner, Poonch) and Pandurang K Pole (Deputy Commissioner, Udhampur) among others, they said. PTI AB been deputed for training include Zaffar Ahmad Bhat (Director, Information, J&K), Ajit Kumar Sahu (Deputy Commissioner, Poonch) and Pandurang K Pole (Deputy Commissioner, Udhampur) among others, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured