J&K govt discriminating against Jammu, Ladakh: BJP
Jammu: The J&K unit of BJP on Sunday accused
the ruling NC-Congress alliance of discriminating against
Jammu and Ladakh regions.
"The NC-Congress ministers and MLAs have mislead the
masses by making tall claims to give equal importance to
regions of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh, but the preference for
all development project is given to Kashmir only," state BJP
chief Shamsher Singh Manhas said while addressing a rally.
"Be it allocation of funds by the Centre or the state
for development, preservation of water bodies or developing
tourist spots, in every sphere Jammu is frequently ignored,"
He pointed out that due to dearth of job avenues, youth
in large numbers were leaving Jammu.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai