J&K govt discriminating against Jammu, Ladakh: BJP
Jammu: The J&K unit of BJP on Sunday accused
the ruling NC-Congress alliance of discriminating against
Jammu and Ladakh regions.
"The NC-Congress ministers and MLAs have mislead the
masses by making tall claims to give equal importance to
regions of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh, but the preference for
all development project is given to Kashmir only," state BJP
chief Shamsher Singh Manhas said while addressing a rally.
"Be it allocation of funds by the Centre or the state
for development, preservation of water bodies or developing
tourist spots, in every sphere Jammu is frequently ignored,"
He pointed out that due to dearth of job avenues, youth
in large numbers were leaving Jammu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi