J&K govt discriminating against Jammu, Ladakh: BJP
Jammu: The J&K unit of BJP on Sunday accused
the ruling NC-Congress alliance of discriminating against
Jammu and Ladakh regions.
"The NC-Congress ministers and MLAs have mislead the
masses by making tall claims to give equal importance to
regions of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh, but the preference for
all development project is given to Kashmir only," state BJP
chief Shamsher Singh Manhas said while addressing a rally.
"Be it allocation of funds by the Centre or the state
for development, preservation of water bodies or developing
tourist spots, in every sphere Jammu is frequently ignored,"
He pointed out that due to dearth of job avenues, youth
in large numbers were leaving Jammu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB