J&K govt extends winter vacation till March 3
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government on Friday extended the winter vacation of all government and private schools to March 3.
The schools were scheduled to reopen on March 1, 2013.
As per an order issued today, all government and private recognised institutions of the Kashmir Division, including the Winter Zones of Jammu division, scheduled to reopen on March 1 shall now remain closed till March 3, a spokesman said here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?