J&K govt extends winter vacation till March 3
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government on Friday extended the winter vacation of all government and private schools to March 3.
The schools were scheduled to reopen on March 1, 2013.
As per an order issued today, all government and private recognised institutions of the Kashmir Division, including the Winter Zones of Jammu division, scheduled to reopen on March 1 shall now remain closed till March 3, a spokesman said here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees