J&K govt extends winter vacation till March 3
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government on Friday extended the winter vacation of all government and private schools to March 3.
The schools were scheduled to reopen on March 1, 2013.
As per an order issued today, all government and private recognised institutions of the Kashmir Division, including the Winter Zones of Jammu division, scheduled to reopen on March 1 shall now remain closed till March 3, a spokesman said here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview