J&K govt fines unregistered hotels in Vaishnodevi
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government has fined owners of unregistered hotels in Katra, base camp of Mata Vaishnodevi cave shrine, according to tourism department officials.
A team of tourism officials, headed by Assistant Director, Tourism, Vinakshi Koul, inspected various hotels in Katra town and levied fine of Rs 25,000 on unregistered hotels, the officials said.
Besides, instructions were issued to hoteliers to display rate lists, install fire-fighting equipment and maintain proper sanitation in the hotels, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi