J&K govt initiates action against 27 absent employees
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government
on Saturday initiated action against 27 employees who were found
absent during a surprise inspection in Pulwama district.
As many as 27 employees were found unauthorisedly
absent from the duty during the surprise inspection yesterday
and action under rules was initiated against them, an official
"On the instructions of Divisional Commissioner
Kashmir Dr Asgar Hassan Samoon, a team of officers headed by
Additional Commissioner, Abdul Majid Wani conducted surprise
inspection of 16 offices in Pampore, Awantipora and Tral in
Pulwama district," the spokesman said.
The team while checking Block Development Office
Pampore found only two Class IV employees present in the
office, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air