J&K govt initiates action against 27 absent employees
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government
on Saturday initiated action against 27 employees who were found
absent during a surprise inspection in Pulwama district.
As many as 27 employees were found unauthorisedly
absent from the duty during the surprise inspection yesterday
and action under rules was initiated against them, an official
"On the instructions of Divisional Commissioner
Kashmir Dr Asgar Hassan Samoon, a team of officers headed by
Additional Commissioner, Abdul Majid Wani conducted surprise
inspection of 16 offices in Pampore, Awantipora and Tral in
Pulwama district," the spokesman said.
The team while checking Block Development Office
Pampore found only two Class IV employees present in the
office, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed