J&K govt initiates action against 27 absent employees
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government
on Saturday initiated action against 27 employees who were found
absent during a surprise inspection in Pulwama district.
As many as 27 employees were found unauthorisedly
absent from the duty during the surprise inspection yesterday
and action under rules was initiated against them, an official
"On the instructions of Divisional Commissioner
Kashmir Dr Asgar Hassan Samoon, a team of officers headed by
Additional Commissioner, Abdul Majid Wani conducted surprise
inspection of 16 offices in Pampore, Awantipora and Tral in
Pulwama district," the spokesman said.
The team while checking Block Development Office
Pampore found only two Class IV employees present in the
office, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?