J&K govt initiates action against 27 absent employees
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government
on Saturday initiated action against 27 employees who were found
absent during a surprise inspection in Pulwama district.
As many as 27 employees were found unauthorisedly
absent from the duty during the surprise inspection yesterday
and action under rules was initiated against them, an official
"On the instructions of Divisional Commissioner
Kashmir Dr Asgar Hassan Samoon, a team of officers headed by
Additional Commissioner, Abdul Majid Wani conducted surprise
inspection of 16 offices in Pampore, Awantipora and Tral in
Pulwama district," the spokesman said.
The team while checking Block Development Office
Pampore found only two Class IV employees present in the
office, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed