J&K govt initiates action against 27 absent employees
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government
on Saturday initiated action against 27 employees who were found
absent during a surprise inspection in Pulwama district.
As many as 27 employees were found unauthorisedly
absent from the duty during the surprise inspection yesterday
and action under rules was initiated against them, an official
"On the instructions of Divisional Commissioner
Kashmir Dr Asgar Hassan Samoon, a team of officers headed by
Additional Commissioner, Abdul Majid Wani conducted surprise
inspection of 16 offices in Pampore, Awantipora and Tral in
Pulwama district," the spokesman said.
The team while checking Block Development Office
Pampore found only two Class IV employees present in the
office, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Experts hail Indian Army's surgical strikes on Pakistan
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says